As we all know that there are many programming languages are available like C, C++, CORBA, PYTHON etc.
These languages are divided in mainly two categories,
1. Procedure Oriented Programming : – It’s a kind of language which is created for making a single unit for performing all the task so, these kinds of languages are having all the code in a single unit like C.
2. Object Oriented Programming : – It’s a kind of language which focus upon a single task so the only one module is created for a task so every task is having it’s own coding area, you can use any of them according to your needs.
Java is a Object Oriented Programming Language, The advantages of Java are as below.
1. It’s easy to learn and implement.
2. It’s Platform Independent means it can be run over any Operating System or device which supports Java.
3. It’s Secure because java is having it’s own platform to run Java Application.